Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

christinamaria
guidance with cysts

Hello Lorna,

I went to your seminar the end of October in St.Catharines, Ontario but unfortunately with the terrible weather your flight was cancelled. I did enjoy listening to you and also felt time to try something new to treat my ovarian cyst. I would have liked to ask you a question or two but was too timid to ask in front of many people. Im writing this email in hopes that you, yourself respond because I know you have many people working for you. Anyways a brief history.... In 2008 I was told I had endometriosis as well as an ovarian cyst that that grew to about 7cm. A year later, January 2009, I had laparoscopy surgery and was put on YAZ to try to balance my hormones. 2 years later I was told I had another cyst that kept growing. The doctor suggested I take the pill everyday and throw away the blanks in hopes to suppress it. I havent had a period since. I really wasnt comfortable with this however I was desperate and didnt want another surgery. In May 2012 I had my 2nd surgery. The doctor told me he didnt find endo and he successfully removed the cyst. I was extremely happy and hopeful also because I was seeing a homeopath to assist with my diet however I remained on the pill. In the summer (just a few months after my surgery) I could tell something wasnt right again so in early October I went for an ultrasound only to find out I have another cyst 5-6 cm in size. I was crushed. The doctor says Im just prone to them. I went to your seminar and I left with positive thoughts and 3 months supply of EndoSmart. Its 3 weeks of me taking the EndoSmart, each day and I stopped taking the YAZ. I also take Solstic Nutrition, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Superoil, digestive enzymes, and trace minerals. Should I be doing anything else? I do eat very healthy (even though I still keep some cheese in my diet when my nutritionist advises me not to right now and I don't eat all organic). I have not had a period yet. Does it usually take a few months to begin working? How long does it take for a cyst to disappear? What are some things that will begin to happen to my body? And what are the success rates? I go for another ultrasound mid January. Should I expect some decrease in size?

Thank you in advanced for taking the time to read and respond to my concerns.

Sincerely,

Maria

Save Changes
Posted 12/4/2012 8:15:02 PM
christinamaria

I`m still patiently waiting for a response.

Save Changes
Posted 12/17/2012 5:55:44 PM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.