Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

dpwpenner
heart palpitations

I've been having heart palpitations for a couple of years now. (Eight years ago I had my first palpitations which was a reaction to aspartame over a period of six months which I then never touched again) I am almost 49 years old and have had very irregular periods for approximately 4 years now. This winter, I linked some of the palpitations to foods high in msg and chocolate. In January I had an EKG done on my heart as well as thyroid (2.37), blood/sugar levels, iron levels, and calcium/magnesium levels checked. Everything checked out fine as far as the doctor was concerned. However, when I was having a reaction my heart rate was steady at 90 beats per minutes which is 10 - 15 over my normal. The doctor insisted that it was normal. Could my hormones be contributing to this problem? Is there anyway to reduce these palpitations when I have a reaction? I am trying to stay away from all preservatives and additives. Also, I am suspecting that I also may be affected by formaldehyde. I was camping in my trailer for the last two weeks and felt really awful a number of mornings. After reading up on camping trailers, I realized that many people just leave their windows open all of the time to bring in fresh air as formaldahyde is used in production. Do you have any suggestions of product that may help? Thanks.

Save Changes
Posted 7/20/2012 9:26:39 PM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.