Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

mspina4
estrasmart or estrasmart plus?

Hi there Lorna

In February I bled for 42 days, heaving clotting for 35 of those days, I went through 11 large boxes of ob tampons During that time I had an transvaginal ultrasound and they discovered I had a cyst on my left ovary. Until then I believed I had no other symptoms or at least didn't notice any. It has been 9 days since the bleeding stopped only to discover that 4 days after the bleeding has stopped I now have pain in the area of my left ovary. The pain is quite intense as well as lower back pain. This is ongoing for 6 days now. (during that time my blood levels went to 90) (and I developed shingles-- i took olive leaf extract for that- it went away in a few days) So when I knew what the cause of the pain was the first thing I did was look you up. I have been reading alive for years. After reading your Q&A board I feel unsure of which product to purchase: estrasmart and estrasmart plus Please advise me Thank you for your continued research so that we can lead healthy lives! Melinda

Save Changes
Posted 3/24/2012 6:55:41 PM
Forum Moderator
lovelyy

Hello Melinda,

You can start by trying Lorna's Estrosmart. The recommended dosage says 2 per day but you can feel free to increase that dose if you feel the need. Personally I take 3/day and increase it to 4/day during the week of my period. Some women take up to 6/day during their period. You could also try Estrosmart and Estrosmart Plus together (2 Estrosmart and 2 Estrosmart Plus per day) so you can play around and find what works for you. Because it is a natural supplement it does take time to notice the full benefits so just be patient and give it between 2-4 cycles to really see a difference.

Save Changes
Posted 4/9/2012 2:23:49 PM
[deleted user]

Are you taking iron? Low iron levels make periods even heavier. Yes to the Estrosmart. You should get yourself some Shepherd's Purse tincture. It is a huge help for heavy periods. Take 20 drops every few hours until the bleeding starts to slow, and then you can go down to 10 drops. It has helped me a lot.

Vitamin K will help to clot the blood, you can get this in Lorna's bone buster.

Estrosmart

Bone Booster

Save Changes
Posted 4/9/2012 2:33:22 PM. Last edited 5/9/2012 11:34:45 AM
mspina4

I purchased the estrasmart and when i took 4 caps at a time (which i dont know if im suppose to do) i bled like crazy which is the best way to take estrasmart. its hard to be patient this is my second 42 day period with a 2 week break in between. ive refused all what the doctor has suggested such as going on the pill, d+c, and taking a drug to stop the bleeding. if my doctor saw what was coming out of me she would understand why it needs to come out. they believe my problem to be hormonal yet they havent suggested balancing the hormones. i take a high dose iron pill as well as i bought ironsmart ive been eating organic steak almost daily i have rls now and leg spasms and cramping im 40 as of last month and spent my birthday in bed :) i will be investing in shepards purse having now read these posts. thank you so much

Save Changes
Posted 5/9/2012 12:33:58 AM
Forum Moderator
Lorna

You need to take the 4 Estrosmart 2 at breakfast and 2 at dinner. Then you need 20 drops of Shepard's purse tincture every 2 hours until bleeding subsides, you also need 1 Bone Booster. You do have a hormone imbalance. It would be good if you had a progesterone test done as you may need some bioidentical progesterone. 200mg at bedtime could help. The reason your doctor wants you to have a D & C is to thin out your uterine lining and yes this could help. So I would have a D & C which is simply a scrapping off the uterine lining to thin it out to stop or slow bleeding. It will thicken again and that is why I want you to take Estrosmart as it stops the lining from getting to thick. For the cramping you need Magsmart 1 to 3 scoops a day. Start with 1 scoop. This works fast for cramping. It is important that you do the Shepard's Purse the Bone booster and the Estrosmart not just one thing. To get this type of severe bleeding under control.

Save Changes
Posted 5/9/2012 10:11:00 AM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.